Saturday, March 5, 2011

# 30 Umbrella

Umbrella
was inspired by the fervent desire to be whimsical and colorful on this rainy, dreary morning in Boston.
Oh, and Bunnie was giving me lip about not getting to play in these challenge images...so
I let him.
My original photo was taken last year during aperiod where it either rained or snowed for 10 days straight--talk about DREARY! I was playing with the pre-sets on my camera, and this has no post processing at all.
I found the delightful"circus" umbrella on Google images--it has a little man on a trapeze!
The rest was done with brushes, layer styles and filters.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Linda what great elements you have chosen for this the rabbit and the umbrella are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny idea, love the cute rabbit and colorful umbrella and the vibrant card.

    ReplyDelete